Items to Return Report
The Items to Return Report helps you monitor what parts you have in stock based on the following criteria:
- The item is not in a jobsheet
- The item is not on a Purchase Return Order
- The item doesn’t have any reorder policy
This report regularly ensures that parts are returned and not lost or thrown away, resulting in reduced loss of revenue. To open the report:
- From the home screen actions bar, click on Reports.
Select Additional and from the list of the submenus, select Items to Return to open the report.
Based on the criteria stated above, the report opens a list of suggested items that you shouldn’t have in stock.
You can now select the items to return by adding the quantity in Qty. For Return column and the respective Vendor No. or Vendor Name column.
- Or, you can click on Fill Qty. For Return from the actions bar to add all items in the report in the column Qty. For Return.
Add the vendor details in the Vendor No. or Vendor Name column.
After selecting the items to return, click on Create Return Orders from the actions bar to create purchase return orders for the respective vendors.
- You can as well view the history of an item in the report. Click on History Overview from the actions bar.