Creating Your First Booking in Your Trial
One way to get started on Garage Hive is to make a booking. A booking ensures that you create a jobsheet and capture relevant information about the job.
In this article
Create a booking
To create a booking from the home page:
- Click on the Schedule from the menu bar.
- Select the Bay or the Technician to allocate the booking.
- Left click and drag horizontally on the right from the time the booking starts to the end of the booking, and then release.
- A pop-up window appears, Select Allocation Type for the booking and click okay. After clicking okay, a jobsheet is created and appears on the pop-up window.
Add vehicle details
- Start by typing in the vehicle registration number on the field Vehicle Registration No..
- Press the tab button; the vehicle details are added automatically.
Add customer details
If the vehicle was already added before, the customer details would be added automatically. If not:
- Start typing the customer’s name under the field Customer and press the tab button to create a new customer.
- From the pop-up window that appears, add the customer’s address by searching on Lookup address from postcode.
- Add the customer’s phone number and email address on the respective fields.
- If you have payment terms agreed with a customer (trade), for example, they pay every 30 days from the invoice date, you can add the terms by scrolling down to the Payments section.
- Scroll up to add a credit limit on the Credit Limit (LCY) Field (if necessary)
- Click close to create the customer’s card.
To add a comment:
- Scroll down to the Comments section on the jobsheet.
- Select the first cell under the Type Code column and add the type of comment.
- Select the next cell under the Comment (Extended) column, and a pop-up window appears, where you write your comment; you can maximize the window for a better view.
- After adding the comment, close the window to create the comment; the time and date of the comment are added automatically.
Video: How to create your first booking
Welcome to Your Role Centre
Adding Items and Labour to a Jobsheet
Creating a Purchase Order
Processing a Purchase Order/Invoice
Viewing Items to Return
Creating a Purchase Return Order
Processing a Vehicle Arriving
Processing a Jobsheet to Invoice
Creating an Estimate
Processing a Vehicle Inspection Estimate