System Created Comments for Attention
Whenever there’s an automated interaction between the system and a customer, the system will generate comments that appear in the Comments Attention Tile.
These comments are prefixed with emojis to help you understand and prioritize them. Here’s a quick look at how these actions appear with emojis:
Let’s take a quick look on what each emoji means:
- ✅ - This means that the online job has been approved by the customer.
- 💷✅ - This means that the payment authorisation has been approved and payment received.
- 📞 - This means that the customer has requested a call back in the online document sent.
- 🔎 - This means that the customer has viewed the online document.
- 💷❌ - This means that the payment authorisation has failed.
- 🏦 - This means that the customer has requested a payment finance plan.