Below is a brief list of Garage Hive developments
6th June 2021
- Added the ability to filter service packages by Vehicle Model
- Added the ability to have a separate online booking/service package description
- Added the ability to request deposit payment and account payments by Garage Link
31st May 2021
- Added transmission type to service documents factbox
- Improved the checklist UI for technician devices. The textbox will now expand as the technicians are typing
- Added the ability to lookup a new MOT date from within a jobsheet
- Improved the way in which vehicle reminder dates updated
- Introduced the concept of labour types, allowing labour cards to be assigned to vehicle reminder dates.
- Added the ability to write off deposits as profit
- Introduced Vehicle Sales Orders, with the ability to generate part exchange documents, take deposits and sales produce vehicle sales invoices
- Introduced Vehicles Sales order status tiles
- Improved the Comments for Attention tile, this now works with all service documents including Estimate and Vehicle Inspection Estimates
30th April 2021
- Made several UI improvements to Online Booking date selection process
- Added vehicle registration to purchaes order print outs
- Added the take payment feature to vehicle sales invoices
- Added NPS score/gauge to customer list/card factbox
- Created a report to produce a list of customers that have received an MOT reminder that haven’t booked in
- Introduced a QC awaiting confirmation tile
31st March 2021
- MOT Lookup now works for Northern Ireland Vehicles
- Mileage entered on a vehicle inspection will also be pushed to the jobsheet
- Posting a jobsheet will now automatically complete any allocations
- Added the ability to report on Jobsheet/booking creation date in Power BI
- Extended comments will now print on vehicle sales invoices
- Added the ability to email Purchase Return Orders
- Added the ability to automatically create a corresponding purchase invoice when posting internal jobsheets.
- Booking reminders will no longer be sent if the vehicle is already marked as onsite
- Added the ability to print/email payment receipts and deposits
- Introduced the ability to take deposits and apply deposits
28th February 2021
- Added access to all customer documents from the customer card/list Factbox
- Added the ability to view comments to archived documents, such as jobsheets
- Added customer category to markups, sales prices and discounts
- Purchase Orders & Purchase Return Orders will now auto re-open when released
- Added a restriction to stop users accidentally correcting a posted sales invoice instead of a posted jobsheet
- Added the ability to filter vehicle list by booking date for bulk SMS / data export
- Changed the jobsheet line checker to a 🚩
- Added the ability to print a posted sales credit memo
- Added the ability to have a default location code selected on an item card
- Added Awaiting Parts and Awaiting Advisor tiles to Estimates
- Added a Jobsheets Requires Parts Ordering tile
31st January 2021
- Updated the some of literature used from the customers perspective in online booking
- Added the ability to make a service package in online booking “Morning Drop-Off” only
- Customers booking online will now have the earliest time slot available automatically selected
- Added Vehicle weight to service package conditions
- Added Engine code to service package conditions
- Added Transmission type to service package conditions
- Added Extended Status to purchase return orders
- When items are created, the item card will no longer open
- Added the ability to update the Item Descriptions from documents to the Item card
- Added “Item Price Groups” concept, allowing very detailed Markups rules, such as rim size
- Added the ability to filter customer statements by Branch dimension
31st December 2020
- Introduced a Take Payment wizard, this wizard simplifies the payment application process
- Added the ability to fix the line amount on a Service Package. When changing the quantity of an item such as oil, the line amount will remain fixed and the unit price will be automatically adjusted.
- Added Vehicle Registration Number to Jobsheets Attention tile list
- Added Customer Category as a condition in Service Packages
- Added the ability to copy service packages versions to new or existing Service Packages
- Added the USER ID column to customer notification entries
- A jobsheet will no longer release if it fails to post
31st November 2020
- TCard Major Update
- Full TCard customisation
- Tooltips and tooltip customisation
- TCard priority/ordering
- Easy clocking integration
- Checklist Major Update
- Introduced a new checklist type - Quality Control
- Added a new jobsheet tile - “Requires QC”
- Added the ability to automatically create a checklist on jobsheet creation, depending on the service type and customer group
- Added the ability to automatically create a checklist on technician allocation completion, depending on the service type and customer group
- Added a jobsheet notification for service advisors when there are vehicle inspections awaiting confirmation.
- Added a jobsheet notification for technicians when there are incomplete checklists associated with the jobsheet they are viewing.
- Added the ability to view all associated checklists within the jobsheet. We have also moved the “Create Vehicle Inspection” to the submenu.
- Added a warning to technicians when clocking off a job if they haven’t completed all checklists attached to the jobsheet.
- Power BI Update
- Added System Information Report
- Added a date selection summary report
- Added VI-Estimate & Estimate reminder report
- Additional Changes
- Added a jobsheet complete tile, for jobsheets that are in-between allocation complete and ready for collection
- Phone number 2, Mobile number 2, Customer Contact Notes and the ability to add multiple email addresses to a Jobsheet & Customer Card
- Add a new popup window on allocation completion for technicians that haven’t “Tech Confirmed” all labours and items
- Added bulk SMS to Jobsheet list
- Service Advisor codes on Jobsheets and now synchronised with checklists
- Customer Self check-in photos can now be made optional to the end user
- Added the option to email a pro-forma invoice from a jobsheet
- Added extended status to purchase return orders
- Added bank import for AIB Allied Irish Bank
31st October 2020
Upgraded all customers to latest platform of Business Central (BC16)
30th September 2020
Major Power BI Update
- 50 newly designed business reports
- 3 new embed reports
31st August 2020
New Platform Features - Video
Including features such as:
- Multi window support
- Ability to personalise the system
- New keyboard shortcuts
- New ways to navigate Garage Hive
- Ability to save filtered lists
- Ability to add bookmarked pages to any rolecentre
- Ability to customise role centres
- and much more..
New System Features - Video
Including features such as:
- New pricing matrix for sales markups
- New discount matrix
- Ability to send multiple customer reminders based on a single date field
- Added lots of new vehicle reminder fields
- Updated and renamed rolecentre tiles
- Improved auto clockout function
31st July 2020
- Added Payment Sense terminal integration. This allows a user to send the payment amount directly to the terminal without having to manually enter the amount on the terminal
- Added a Receipt Bank CSV bank import
- Added amount column to VI-Estimate list
- Added USER ID to customer communication log entries
- Added VIN number to technicians jobsheet
- Added Tech Confirmed columns to posted jobsheets
- Added the ability to filter which reminders are sent based on last visit date
- Fixed a bug that prevents discounts being removed from jobsheets when a part number is added to a purchase order
- Added the ability to define the drop off time in online booking when multiple services are selected. This can be different from the scheduled time.
28th June 2020
- Added access to documents from the vehicle list/card factbox
- Added customer details to vehicle list/card factbox
- Added Reason code to VI-Estimate and Estimate list
- Added the ability to add a “My Tasks Tomorrow” to easy clocking
- Removed non-inventory items from items to return report
- Added access to vehicle history from Vehicle Inspections
- Item card vendor no. is now updated when a vendor no. is added to a jobsheet to create a purchase order
- Prevented the ability to clock onto multiple jobs at the same time unless set to allowed
- Added email templates and the ability to preview emails before sending
- Added email signatures taken from company information
- Added Bank of Ireland bank import
- Contact details are now saved when a customer updates information via self check-in
- You can no longer delete a vehicle associated with an item
- Updated the terminology on the summary report inline with Power BI
- Added the ability to export Sage data to different departments
- Added a simplified way to make payments/refunds to cash receipt journals
29th May 2020
- Added Payment Sense Integration
- Added “Pay By Garage Link” allowing you to send an SMS or Email from a jobsheet requesting payment online
- Added Starling Bank Import
- Added send booking reminder action from jobsheet
- Added the ability to remove certain service types from receiving booking reminders
- Added Document Statistics to Estimate and VI Estimates
- Added the ability to set a minimum item margin for Jobsheets, Estimates and VI-Estimates per service type
30th April 2020
- Added a self check-in feature, allowing customers to check in using a link on their booking reminder
- Added Contact Name, Booking Date and Booking Time to printed jobsheets
20th April 2020
- Added the ability to add an item retail price from a purchase order
- Added the ability to update an item card retail price from a jobsheet
- Added the ability to update an item card retail price from the purchase order
- Added the ability to bulk update MOT information by VRM
- Added COVID-19 Pre-extended MOT expiry date to vehicle cards
- Added COVID-19 MOT Exemption slider to Vehicle List and Vehicle Card
- Added the Pre-extended MOT due date tag to the bulk-sms feature
5th April 2020
- Added the ability to print part numbers on sales invoices
- Added the ability to automatically send booking confirmations
- Added Payment terms to printed/emailed sales invoices
27th March 2020 - Covid-19 requested features
- Added MailChimp Export
- Added Finance Plan feature
- Added Bulk SMS feature
- Added COVID-19 Option to online booking system
22nd March 2020
- Added the original Jobsheet value to VI-Estimates
- Added VAT details to sales invoice document
- Added the ability to create Vehicle Inspection text templates
- Added “Business Insights” to role centre home page
- Added key numbers to purchase orders
- Added Vendor Email address to vendor list
- Added the ability to print comments on Estimate and Vehicle Inspection Estimates
- Added the ability to filer vehicle list by last visit date
- Improved service schedules from Autodata
17th February 2020
- Added Comments for Attention Feature, allowing certain comment types to populate a red tile - Video
- Added the ability to automatically add service packages to documents depending on service type - Video
- Post and Print will now open the take payment window unless payment terms are set
- Added Vehicle Sales Web Services for Vehicle Sales Power BI App
- Added the option for VRM to work with UK and Irish plates at the same time
- When converting an estimate to a jobsheet, extended comments will now also copy over
- When a jobsheet is assigned to a service advisor, creating a VI-Estimate will automatically assign it to the same advisor.
- Added VRM Data for Weight, Heigh, Width and Length to the vehicle card
- Added the ability to refresh VRM data from the vehicle list
- Added phone numbers to customer lookup page
- You can now display labour line discounts even if hiding the Unit Price and Qty
29th January 2020
- Add Vehicle Production Year and First Registration Date to the FactBox
- Added Comments (Extended) to Jobsheets, Estimates and VI-Estimates - Video
- Added Service Package filtering to Jobsheets, Estimates and VI-Estimates - Video
- Added Customer Arrival Time field to Jobsheets
- Added Mobile Phone Number, Phone Number & Email Address to posted jobsheet list
- Updated Xero API to oAuth 2.0
- Added “Safety Inspection” due date to vehicle cards and reminders
Online Booking Updates
- Added ability to disabled the expected time of a booking
- Added the ability to add a Google Analytics ID to Embed
- Added “Price From” option to service packages
- Added Make filters to service package versions
- Added “Conditions” feature to service package versions
- Added the ability to make service packages additions only
- Added the ability to hide prices online
- Copy Service Package version line now also copies the conditions
11th January 2020
- Added Vehicle Sales module
29th December 2019
- Release second generation online booking - Video
- Works with any website
- Automated scheduling
- Automated capacity & availability
- Jobsheet generation
- Jobsheet population
- SMS and Email confirmations
- and much more
- Added a “Labour Audit” report, allowing users to generate reports for DVSA MOT Audits
15th December 2019
- Added the ability to send surveys manually from posted jobsheets
- Added the ability to send custom created surveys
14th December 2019
- VHCs have been renamed to VI-Estimates system wide
- Confirming a VI and creating a VI-Estimate will automatically open the VI-Estimate
- Line Unit Costs are now copied to the Jobsheet when authorised from a Estimate/VI Estimate
- Improved Survey information visible on phone app
- NPS Group now visible
- Number of Answers now visible
- Fixed a bug that prevented you from going back once viewing customer comments on a survey using the phone app.
- Added the ability to add extended descriptions to compressed service packages
- You can now access VI-Estimates from a vehicle card
- Dual Column VI Printout now includes the Checklist template name
- Dual column VI Printout now date & time stamps technician/authoriser signatures
30th November 2019
- Added a Natwest Bankline statement import
- Jobsheets Extended status are now visible on Posted Jobsheets
- Added the ability to view the customer/vendor on the General Ledger entry table
- Labour extended status descriptions will now transfer from an estimate to a jobsheet
- Garage Hive client now has a 2 hour idle timeout instead of 20 minutes
24th November 2019
- Autodata repair times now load 4x~ faster
- Reduced the wasted space on the vehicle inspection printouts
- Added the ability to score the quality of a vehicle inspection
- Added the ability to mark a jobsheet as an online booking for reporting purposes when using an external online booking system
13th November 2019
- Added the ability to send an SMS from the customer card
- Added Service Advsior name to invoice printout (optional)
- Added vehicle parking locations to jobsheets (Optional)
- User stamped
- Date stamped
- time stamped
- Compressed the line spacing in labour extended descriptions
- Added the ability to copy/paste service package versions
- Added the ability to share/export/import checklists with other GH users - Video
- Added the ability to print checklist captions
30th October 2019
- Introduced User Tasks - Video
- Create tasks for yourself
- Create tasks for other users
- Set due dates on tasks
- Monitor tasks set for others
- Recurring tasks
- Document Description and Work Description on Job sheets, Estimates and VHCs now pop-out into a full screen window.
- Pop-out work description window
- Full-screen work description window
- Mouse over preview
- Compatible with templates
- Spellcheck compatible
- Available on job sheets, estimates and VHCs
- Added a “Tyre” field checkbox to item cards.
- Changed the default column layout for technicians job sheets on tablet devices.
- Clocking terminal now supports different time zones.
- Introduced Item Overview report. Easily traceable item history, accessible from item lists, item cards and items to return reports with clarity of the following.
- Purchase Invoices
- Customer Card
- Vendor Card
- Posted job sheets
- Open job sheets
- Job sheets related to PO
20th October 2019
- Introduced Open Estimate analysis Power BI report - Video
- Improved VHC analysis Power BI report
7th October 2019
- Added the ability to send SMS from survey entries
- Added ability to set a review requested date for survey entries
- Added last survey requested / last review requested fields to customers cards
- Added access to customer comments from survey entries
- Added a 2 column layout printout for vehicle inspections
- Added the ability to view tyre information graphically on vehicle inspections
- Added a “faults and actions” section to vehicle inspections
- Added the ability to add external website lines to any role centre homepage
- Added the ability to opt customers out of booking reminders
- Added vendor invoice number to aged accounts payable report
1st October 2019
- Added the ability to let technicians select from a pool of “Group Tasks” Video
29th September 2019
- Added Customer Satisfaction, Net Promoter Score and Survey feature
- Automated SMS/Email feedback requests
- New detailed Power BI reports
- Live customer insights from any document
- Access to previous feedbacks from any document
- Ability to review and action all feedback recieved
- More Information available here - Click here
- Added the ability to add paragraphs to email reminders and booking confirmations
- Added the ability to display tyre label information on documents
- Added the ability to set estimate reminders
- Added estimate reminders upcoming/overdue tiles to all role centres
- Added the ability to add extended descriptions to items in all documents
- Order numbers can now be made mandatory for specific customers
22nd September 2019
- Added BHP to the Factbox
- Added VIN that is a shortcut to the vehicle card to the Factbox
- Added 6 operational tiles to the Factbox
- Added MOT and Service dates to the Factbox
- Added click-to-call contact numbers to the Factbox
- Extended the part number visibility on printed Purchase Return Orders
10th September 2019
- 0% VAT Lines will no longer display a VAT sub-total on invoices
- Added the ability to view caption texts next to radio buttons in Vehicle Inspections
- Added the ability to adjust VAT amounts of documents for any discrepancies - Video
- Added the ability to counter-sign vehicle inspections
2nd September 2019
- Added the ability to search Autodata with Make/Model/Engine Code
- Added Jobsheet Net & Gross Value to Jobsheet list
- Added “Safety Check” to vehicle cards, for Irish Markets
21st August 2019
- Technicians now have access to Autodata Oil and Lubricant Data from Easy Clocking
- Added Extended Labour Descriptions to Jobsheets & Estimates and Labour Cards, allowing upto 10,000 characters per description
- Copy Document function will now copy work descriptions
- Added ability for Service Advisors to Assign jobs to themselves - Video
- Added ability to have tiles filtered to particular Service Advisors
- Added ability to attach external documents when emailing customers documents
- Improved Vehicle Inspection print out - Video
- Added ability to print signatures with Vehicle Inspection.
- When emailing a VHC, the Vehicle Inspection will automatically be attached.
- Added “Total Jobsheets” tile to Service Financial Controller Roll Centre
- Ireland - Added VRM/VIN Lookup
- Ireland - Added Support for 2/3 VAT Rule
- Ireland - Added optional second VAT Rate on an Item Card
- Ireland - Added Mobile Number Validation
- Ireland - Added ability to adjust VAT Rate on all documents
- Ireland - Added VAT Statement
31st July 2019
- Added ability to view 7 or 5 days on the schedule
- Added Oil and Lubricant information to Estimates and VHCs
- Added the ability to add location/branch information to booking reminders
- Added the ability to send a booking confirmation
- Added support for Sage Cloud Accounting
- Power BI - Created a Web Service for varying labour rates across multiple locations
- Power BI - Added Service Advisor Web Service
- Power BI - Added Service Type / Job Type Web Service
- Power BI - Updated Posted Jobsheet Web Service to include vehicle number for advanced vehicle reports
- Added a pop-out window to checklists/vehicle inspections allowing technicians to see more of what they’re typing.
21st July 2019
Added Autodata Oil and Lubricant information to Jobsheets
14th July 2019
- Added the ability for technicians to add signatures to vehicle inspections
- Added the ability to filter vehicles by service/mot expiry dates that haven’t got a booking
- Fixed a bug where Autodata sometimes displayed the wrong registration in the menus
7th July 2019
- Added ability for technicians to create Jobsheets and clock onto them (Optional)
- Attachments can now be added to Customer Cards and Vehicle Cards
- Attachments can be added to Purchase Orders
- Attachments can now be accessed by Technicians via Easy Clocking
- Added “Jobsheets Total” tile
- Technicians pausing a job now creates a new allocation with the actual remaining time of the job
- Technicians completing a paused job will remove the paused allocation
- Technicians can now see allocated time, spent time & remaining time on their Jobsheets - Video
- Requestion Worksheet has been added to the Service Financial Controller role centre
- Added PLEO to bank statement Imports
- Shelf No. can now be added to item lookup search box
29th June 2019
- Autodata Open Beta now Live for all customers
Multiple lines can now be selected when searching for repairs in Autodata
- The “Day” is now visible on the schedule
- Available Hours is now visible on the schedule
- Admin staff standard events no longer effect available hours on the schedule
- Added a Jobsheet Statistics feature
- Clocked Hours per tech
- Total Clocked Hours
- Total Labour Quantity
- Gross Profit
- Labour Sales
- Item Sales
- Item Costs
- Item Margin
- “Line Check” is now clickable and will display a warning message related to the check
- Added a “Line Check” warning when labour resources haven’t been added or equal 100%
- Added a “Line Check” warning when line amount is 0 or less
- Added Extended Status to Purchase Orders
- Added Drive to vehicle card transmission
- Added Spark Plug Torque to vehicle card
- Added Creation date field to customer table
- Added Creation date field to vehicle table
21st June 2019
- Added VHC Priority column (Advisory, Urgent, Critical)
- Booking Date/Time appears immediately on Jobsheets
12th June 2019
- Introduced Non-Inventory Items
31st May 2019
- Improved the send SMS interface
- Added the ability to attach documents such as PDFs to the following;
- Job sheets
- Return Job sheets
- Posted Job sheets
- Posted Return Job sheets
- Archived Job sheets
- Archived Estimates
- Archived VHCs
- Added an option to remove the booking time from the customer notification booking reminders
24th May 2019
- Added a new method of applying payments to customers - Register Customer Payments - Video
- Fixed an error when printing “Posted Return Jobsheets”
- Added vehicle inspections data to web services for reporting purposes
- Added Estimate tiles to the “Service Financial Controller” Role Centre
- Added Vendor Columns to item lines of VHCs and Estimates, this information will copy to the Jobsheet
- Introduced a warning for technicians when they attempt to clock off a jobsheet without all item/labour lines being confirmed by the technician Video
- Added the ability for technicians to access the schedule via easy clocking if required
- Added Customer GDPR Preferences to vehicle lists for data export
- “Stock out warning” won’t be given on the item line if the item card has “stockout warning” unticked
- Added “Price Calculator” to Estimates
- The Booking version of the jobsheet now has all the features of a standard jobsheet
- Added a “refund” option to return jobsheets
- Created a new role centre for Multi-location companies with additional multi-location features
- Extended SMS capacity to 900 characters
- Introduced Requisition worksheets & Stock control Video
- Stock re-order points on an item number
- Generate a stock requirement report
- Auto-creation of purchase orders
- Considers future & current bookings
- Considers items already on order
- Added Quickbooks Integration
17th May 2019
- Added ability to search by Make/Model/Engine code in Autodata Preview
- Added a stock warning to Jobsheet item lines when available stock is 0
- Mileage now transfers from jobsheets, to inspection & VHCs
- Added a feature that allows you to copy from comments to work description
- Added fuel information into the Factbox
7th May 2019
- Added ability to copy grouped items and compressed service packages from VHCs and Estimates to Jobsheets
- Added access to items from the services advisors role centre on mobile & tablet devices
- Added the ability to update the customer card from the Jobsheet when changing address details
- Create a new role centre - Service Financial Controller
- Added Xero Integration use Xero’s API
28th April 2019
- Added MOT/Service Due Date & Customer Phone/Email/Address details to Vehicle lists.
- Added the ability to authorise single lines from an estimate to be copied to an existing jobsheet.
- Added two new tiles, Estimates awaiting action and Estimates awaiting authorisation. Completed Estimates will now be hidden from the homepage.
- Added “Document description” to Estimates and printed Estimates. The “Document Description” will also be added to the Jobsheet when an Estimate is converted to a Jobsheet.
- Added “Document description” to VHCs and printed VHCs.
- Added access to previous Vehicle Inspection from a related Jobsheet for the service advisor
- Added “Collection and Delivery” tickbox to Jobsheets with the ability to add an icon to a schedule allocation.
- Added “Courtesy Vehicle Required” tickbox to Jobsheets with the ability to add an icon to a schedule allocation.
- Added the ability to categorise Jobsheets comments by types, comment types can also be hidden from technicians if necessary.
Added the ability to view historic vehicle inspections from easy clocking for technicians
- Released V2 of Garage Hives Power BI Reports
- Ability to record standard events such as break times as non-work time
- More reports made mobile friendly
- New Efficiency Reports
- Detailed Item Reports
- Detailed Labour Category Reports
- VHC Reports, Inspection rate, up-sell rate
- WIP & future booking reports
- Customer heatmaps
- Top customer reports
- Vehicle Make and Model Analysis reports
14th April 2019
- Added a “Marketing Channel” to Jobsheets and customer cards for monitoring marketing activity.
- Added “Item Search Description” to fast lookup via a jobsheet
- Added access to historic vehicle pictures from easy clocking for technicians
- Added the ability to create a new inspection without being in a jobsheet for a technician
- Added the ability to create multiple vehicle inspections via easy clocking for technicians
31st March 2019
- Added customer Opt Out feature to reminders, allowing customers to manage their own communication preferences via a web link.
24th March 2019
- Mileage Prompt for technicians when clocking off jobs without entering a mileage.
- Added a Payment/Till Report that includes Cash Receipt Journals.
- Added Customer Order Numbers to Customer Statements.
- Added SMS capability to Posted Jobsheets.
- Updated VHC Printout to include Authorised and Identified work totals.
- Added Unposted Jobsheets to Web Services for reporting purposes.
- Added Labour Group Codes to Web Services for reporting purposes
- Improved Statement Layout.
- Transitioned Garage Hive trial to Business Central platform.
8th March 2019
- Added VHC Dataset to Web Services for reporting.
- Added Checklist Dataset to Web Services for reporting.
- Added Estimate Dataset to Web Services for reporting.
- Added Reason Code (Reason for refusal) to VHCs for reporting.
- Added Reason Code (Reason for refusal) to Estimates.
- Added Status concept to Estimates, Awaiting Action, Awaiting Authorisation, Completed.
- Added filter to Estimate tile, filters to Awaiting Action and Awaiting Authorisation.
7th March 2019
- Added Making Tax Digital functionality.
- Visibility into your VAT obligations
- Creating VAT returns based on VAT obligations
- Reminding users of upcoming VAT obligations
- Submitting the VAT return to HMRC
- Viewing your VAT liabilities and payments
- Enabled customer GDPR preferences to the customer list for exporting to Excel.
- Added Santander bank import file for Payment Reconciliation Journals and Bank Reconciliation.
- Added payment method code to cash receipt journal.
- Added Cash receipt journals to external accountancy export.
1st March 2019
- Added BHP VRM Data to Vehicle Card.
- Removed Zero value invoices from external accountancy export.
- Added ability to refresh MOT data from MOT Notification bar in the Jobsheet.
- Added SMS and Email preview functionality to customer notification setup (Reminders) View our video guide for Customer Notifications here.
- Added Labour No. to Web Services for Power BI and Reporting features.
27th February 2019
- Added ability to automatically clock out users at the end of day at a specified time.
- Extended SMS templates, added additional functionality.
- Improved SMS functionality, added “click to call” and “click to SMS” features to Jobsheets, VHCs & Estimates.
- Added extra fields to the “Brake Section” of a vehicle card.
- Added a “Schedule of Work” document, allowing users to print a non financial document for Fleet Companies.
- Improved customer address layout for Invoices and Statements.
- Bug fix - Corrected Credit Memo number missing from the end of day report.
- Added ability to create work description templates.
- Created a warning for vehicles with VRM integrity issues, allowing users to override data import.
17th February 2019
- Bug fix - Corrected an issue that wasn’t recording break times correctly in time registration entries.
- Added the option of displaying the bill-to-customer or sell-to-customer on an invoice.
- Added customer account numbers to customer statements.
- Added “Vehicle staying overnight” feature, allowing Service Advisors to mark vehicles as staying over night - populating a tile on the technicians devices.
- Added key tags to “vehicles staying overnight” list.
- Added ability to export Purchase, sales and payment ledgers to Sage 50.
- Promoted vehicle card access to jobsheet homepage.
- Added vehicle registration number to WIP report.
- Added additional features to jobsheet booking template.
- Added optional “Awaiting Authorisation” tile to Service Advisors role centre.
- Added Service Type column to posted jobsheet.
- Enhanced the ability to modify Resource Time Registration Entries, added ability to modify start time aswell as total time spent.
- Added optional “Awaiting Parts” tile to Service Advisors role centre.
31st January 2019
- Update to the TCard system, now works in conjunction with the schedule and can be updated from the header of a jobsheet. You can also update the status of the TCard/Jobsheet by dragging the job on the TCard system.
- Email/SMS reminders for booking date reminders now active in the system.
- Technician confirmed button now automatically assigns the labour allocation to the resource(technician) that ticks the button.
- Bug fix - Schedule popup now works permanently .
- Added access to the VHC from the vehicle inspection.
- Schedule search has been added, search via registration, customer name, job number, key number or make & model.
- Added a warning when a user accidentally tries to post a purchase order with a zero value line.
- Added date, time and user ID stamps to comments.
- MOT History can now be accessed from a technicians device.
- Added a popup warning to tell the user when the vehicle has an expired MOT or is expiring soon.
- Added a new method of purchasing, users can now push parts to a jobsheet even if the purchase order was created independently and not from a jobsheet.
15th January 2019
- Email notifications now available for users to receive upon completion of a vehicle inspection.
- Added Tyre pressures, oil spec, oil capacity and more to the vehicle card.
- Improved access to the vehicle card from the technicians devices, including short cuts to engine details and tyres, wheels & brakes.
- Added the ability to adjust the default quantity of an item added to a jobsheet.
- Added the ability to adjust the time registration entries of technicians, correcting incorrect clocking information for work times, idle times, jobsheet times & break time.
- Improved the service ledger entries, renamed to vehicle history & added the ability to recall previous jobsheets based on the service ledger entries.
- Added the ability for technicians to access the vehicle history from their jobsheet and added the ability for technicians to search the history.
- Added the ability to access the jobsheet from a related open purchase order, as well as the ability to open an associated jobsheet from a posted purchase invoice.
- Adding additional parts to an open purchase order will now ask if you also want to add the new parts to the associated jobsheet .