In this article
Print an Invoice
To print an invoice:
- Open the Jobsheet by clicking on the Total tile in the Role Centre and then selecting the Jobsheet.
- Select Print/Send menu, then Print Invoice from the menu bar.
Select Preview/Close from the options at the bottom of the pop-up window to preview the document, and then select Print to print.
- Check the document for your company’s logo, quality, and line layout.
Line Layout Options
There are 9 line layout options for the document to choose from:
- Standard - Standard
- Standard - Hide labour Qty. and Unit Price
- Standard - Show Totals Only
- Group by Line Type - Standard
- Group by Line Type - Hide labour Qty. and Unit Price
- Group by Line Type - Show Totals Only
- Custom Grouping - Standard
- Custom Grouping - Hide labour Qty. and Unit Price
- Custom Grouping - Show Totals Only
To select your preferred line layout, scroll down to the Invoice Print Options FastTab in the document. Select the Line Layout and Column Layout options.
Here is an example of each Line Layout: